Top 10 Things You Get When You Join ASNY
1. Free Marketing on the ASNY Website under the “Find an Acupuncturist Link. This lets the general public find you on the most frequented page of our site.
2. Get discounts on all ASNY related educational events and products.
3. Get discounts at many distributors of acupuncture supplies, books, herbs, etc. (currently there is more than 20 participating vendors).
4. Get free PDAs from our town halls and membership meetings and low PDAs from NCCAOM approved classes (e.g. Accounting in the Acupuncture Practice, Acupuncture and Workers Compensation, etc.)
5. The ASNY Newsletter provides important and relevant reading material for your practice that keeps you up-to-speed on all of the latest news.
6. ASNY social events allow for professional networking with fellow acupuncturists while providing current updates on local and national acupuncture news. Socials include happy hours and pizza parties to name a few.
7. We have different tiers of membership to accommodate where you are in your career as an acupuncturist (are you working at an acupuncture job, just starting a clinic, have a clinic with multiple employees, are a teacher or CEU provider, or are you a vendor or sponsor? You may pick a different membership level depending on where you are at.
8. Student membership is a low cost, and can give you a wealth of knowledge. Students are the future acupuncturists so we’ve dedicated an entire page to them here.
9. ASNY provides and encourages membership to serve on committees in areas of interest and make a difference!
10. Peace of mind knowing you are supporting and participating in the advancement of your profession in NY and nationally! The majority of dues are spent advocating for NY acupuncturists in issues of reimbursement, scope of practice, and marketing for the profession in NY. Every dollar that is paid in membership dues is accounted for. Every member is a huge asset to the growth of ASNY and the protection and advancement of acupuncture in New York State.