Job Postings/Room Rentals/Classifieds
Associate Acupuncturist for Kingston, NY Holistic Medicine Practice (90 minutes north of NYC)
We are looking for a grounded, passionate NYS licensed acupuncturist with a great bedside manner to join our team and grow your practice at the Nourishing Life Health Center in Kingston, NY. We are a busy, well-established clinic with a great reputation and continual stream of new patients via word of mouth and professional referrals. You are positive, cheerful, and motivated to build up your client base and get involved with the community. You are excited to be part of a team whose vision is A world full of people with vibrant abundant life force energy flow. Your responsibility will be focusing on excellence with patients, successful clinical outcomes, as well as quarterly projects that support clinic growth and outreach.
– We have 3 treatment rooms, a waiting room area, a wonderful support staff, a space available for group/community events and classes, and a small (but growing) community medicine garden on the front lawn.
– We also have an extensive raw herb and granule pharmacy, and many of our patients take herbs, so some herbal background is preferred.
– You are a flexible team player and get along well with all staff and patients, even challenging ones. You treat all patients with wisdom, compassion and care. You are mature, responsible, organized, and detail-oriented.
– Part-Time with some flexibility of hours on Tuesday, Thursday, Friday and/or Saturday. 15-20 hours / week total, with potential to expand.
– Must be willing to commit to a minimum of 2 years of employment.
– We prefer at least 2 years’ experience and a background in herbalism; new grads and those without an herbal background are also welcomed to apply (compensation is commensurate with experience and skillset).
About us: We specialize in Lyme disease and complex chronic illness. Secondarily, we are a family practice that treats many types of ailments, including pain, women’s health and fertility, allergies, etc.
Kingston is a hip town with lots of fun things going on. Our clinic is outside of town near Stone Ridge. Lots of hiking, rock climbing, natural beauty, and positive community abound. Truly an amazing place to work and live!
– Master’s Degree in Acupuncture or Oriental Medicine from an accredited institution or higher
– Current Acupuncture license in state of New York
– Ability to educate, coach and communicate to patients about the body’s innate ability to heal itself as well as a clear summary of findings, prognosis, and treatment plan to patients
– Innate desire to learn and grow professionally with a willingness to learn and implement new techniques and treatment protocols
– Charting electronic notes in a manner congruent with medical standards and insurance reimbursement requirements
– Highly professional in dress, speech, conduct, hygiene
– Interest in specializing in complex chronic illness is preferred; in-depth training is available at reduced tuition.
– Willing and excited to put the time in for self and clinic promotion, community and social media outreach to help your practice take root.
Position pay starts at $35 per hour + bonus pay with more than 1 patient / hour (schedule allows for 2-3 patients per hour);
40 Hours Paid Time-Off / year
IRA and Health Insurance Plan options
To apply: Send a short cover letter or (preferably) video about yourself, why you want this job, and why you are leaving your current situation. Please also attach your resume, and salary history / expectations if outside of range described above. We are excited to meet you! Send to: email@example.com.
Treatment Room For Rent!
Treatment room for rent in established East Asian Healing Arts Center.
Join 2 established practitioners (Acupuncture/Chinese medicine) and share space in well-appointed and sunlit treatment room. Appropriate for Licensed Acupuncturist and also, Licensed massage therapist encouraged to be in touch to compliment current services offered at Center. Mutual referral opportunities.
Spacious, welcoming, sunlit reception area, in-suite bathroom, kitchenette, ground floor, private entrance to office.
Office convenient to public transportation in Manhattan’s thriving Upper West Side, located at 106th street off Broadway.
Monthly anchor commitment required with additional hours as needed at hourly rate. Current availability, full day: Saturday, Sunday and Wednesday, half day: Monday and Friday.
NY State Licensed Acupuncturist
Looking for compassionate and dedicated New York State Licensed Acupuncturist to join busy Park Avenue Practice in Rochester, NY and a satellite office in Irondiequoit. Current hours are part time to start as we build your patient base, but this will become a FT job within a few months, or September at the latest. If you’re starting from scratch and want to work under an existing brand, this is your opportunity!! If you already have an existing patient base, there is room for you too! This practice takes insurance. We are concerned with accessibility, inclusivity and nondiscrimination. Email resume to: NeuroloQI@gmail.com
Holistic Health Intern
Part time internship in busy NYC clinic. Lots of hand on experience. Our website is: kamwoherbs.com
Please Call (212) 966 – 6370 if interested.
NY State Licensed Acupuncturist
Looking for an acupuncturist to join an acupuncture clinic in Glens Falls, NY with two other acupuncturists during summer of 2021. Our website is www.acunirvana.com Full time or part time. Must be willing to commit to 2 years of employment. Must be able to treat pain conditions as that is our bread and butter. Other specialties and interests are also welcome, especially infertility and women’s health, dermatology, allergies, facial acupuncture, etc. New graduates who are humble, eager to learn, and willing to stay at least 3 years are welcome to apply. If possible, we would prefer to have someone who can also recommend Chinese herbs, as we have a small herbal pharmacy. We are specifically looking for someone who works well in a team environment (we all help each other out) and who can share patients with us (we discuss cases and learn from each other, which our patients love). If you are still within the first few years of being an acupuncturist, mentoring is available to you by both acupuncturists. We want you to succeed. Pay is $25 per patient, and you have the ability to see 2 people each hour. We want someone who has a history of keeping jobs more than 1 year, is stable and a team player, and who treats patients with compassion and care. While vacations are not paid for you can take up to 5-6 weeks vacation per year. 5 sick days are paid for. You will not be pushed to see more people than you want to see each week. Glens Falls is a little outdoorsy town surrounded by good skiing, hiking trails, kayaking, and outdoor sports. It is also a family town – the kind of place where people often don’t look when crossing the street and if you go out, you will always run into people you know. Lake George is a big touristy town that people vacation at in the next town over, and Saratoga Springs and their famous racetrack is 30 minutes away. Saratoga is also a mecca of restaurants and music and art and is a lot of fun in the summertime. Albany (the capital of NY) is 1 hour north, so if you are into listening to bands, this is where the music scene is. Vermont is also close by and makes for fun day trips. Downtown Glens Falls has a small but thriving restaurant scene and many coffee shops, and a growing holistic health scene that you will be part of. NYC, Boston and Philadelphia are all 4-5 hours away by car.
Requirement: You must be NY State licensed to apply. You must have malpractice insurance by the time you start employment.
To apply: Send a short cover letter or email about yourself, why you want this job, and why you are leaving your last job. Please also attach your resume. We are excited to meet you! Our email is firstname.lastname@example.org