Public Relations and Fundraising
The Public Relations and Fundraising committee often overlaps with the Membership, Advocacy & Communications committees.
The Mission of the Public Relations and Fundraising Committee is to develop and maintain the most effective and efficient means of promoting ASNY Activity, head up communications initiatives with member and non-member’s, serve as a liaison to other associations and assist ASNY to properly manage, raise, budget, and distribute funds in accordance with NY state law and ASNY bylaws. We schedule and implement general and special programs such as sales, banquets, and continuing education courses as well as other outreach initiatives.
• Communication bridge b/w Board, Members, Allied Professionals, and General Public and other organizations
• Community Outreach
• Public education
• Website and Social Media Marketing
• PDA Development & Implementation
• Development of Member Benefits
• Solicit Ad Sales
• Maintain budget
• Fiscal monitoring of events
Join a Committee!
90 State Street, Ste 700
Albany, NY 12207