Student FAQs & Resources
Question: Where do I find NCCAOM practice test?
Question: Where can I find help understanding acupuncture needle sizes?
Question: Where can I find Textbook resources?
Question: Where Can I Find Life After Graduation Tips? Answer: https://www.oriri.ca/practitioner-coaching.html
Question: What’s a DACM vs DAOM?
Question: Where can I find out more about Career Readiness?
Question: Where Can I Find Out How to Set up a Practice:
Question: What is Community Acupuncture?
Question What Acupuncture Organizations Should I Consider Joining as a Future Acupuncturist?
- ASNY Student Member
Question: Where Can I Find Out About Mentorships:
Question: Where I can Find More Information about State Acupuncture Organizations?
- Arizona Society of Oriental Medicine and Acupuncture (AzSOMA)
California State Oriental Medical Association (CSOMA)
Acupuncture Association of Colorado (AAC)
- Connecticut Society of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine (CSAOM)
Acupuncture Society of Washington, D.C. (ASDC)
- Florida State Oriental Medical Association (FSOMA)
- Georgia State Oriental Medicine Association (GSOMA)
- Hawaii Oriental Medicine and Acupuncture Association (HOMAA)
- Idaho Acupuncture Association (IAA)
- Illinois Association of Acupuncture & Oriental Medicine (ILAAOM)
- Indiana Association of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine (IAAOM)
- Maine Association of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine (MAAOM)
- Maryland Acupuncture Society (MAS)
- Michigan Association of Acupuncuture and Oriental Medicine (MAAOM)
- Minnesota Acupuncture Association (MAA)
- New Hampshire Acupuncture & Asian Medicine Association (NHAAMA)
- New Hampshire Association for Acupuncuture & Oriental Medicine (NHAAOM)
- New Jersey Association of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine (NJAAOM)
- North Carolina Association of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine (NCAAOM)
- Ohio Association of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine (OAAOM)
- Oklahoma Acupuncture Association (OAA)
- Oregon Association of Acupuncture & Oriental Medicine (OAAOM)
- New Mexico Society for Acupuncture & Asian Medicine (NMSAAM)
- Association for Professional Acupuncture in Pennsylvania (APA)
- Rhode Island Society of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine (RISAOM)
- Texas Association of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine (TAAOM)
- Acupuncture Society of Virginia (ASVA)
- Washington East Asian Medicine Association (WEAMA)
- Wisconsin Society of Certified Acupuncturists (WISCA)
Question: Where can I find out more about National & International Organization Links?
- Accreditation Commission for Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine (ACAOM)
- American Association of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine (AAAOM)
- National Certification Commission for Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine (NCCAOM)
- American Society of Acupuncturists (ASA)
- White House Commission on Complementary and Alternative Medicine
- American Academy of Medical Acupuncture (AAMA)
- American Academy of Veterinary Acupuncture (AAVA)
- American Chinese Medicine Association (ACMA)
- American Herbal Products Association (AHPA)
- American Herbalists Guild (AHG)
- American Organization for Bodywork Therapies of Asia (AOBTA)
- Council of Acupuncture & Oriental Medicine Associations (Chinese language)
- Council of Colleges of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine (CCAOM)
- Federation of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine Regulatory Agencies (FAOMRA) (Chinese language)
- TCM Central
- The Herb Society of America
- International Veterinary Acupuncture Society (IVAS)
- National Acupuncture Detoxification Association (NADA)
- National Acupuncture Foundation (NAF)
- National Oriental Medicine Accreditation Agency (NOMAA)
- National Qigong (Chi Kung) Association (NQA)
- Qigong Association of America
- TCM World Foundation
- Society for Acupuncture Research
- United States Traditional Chinese Medicine Alumni Association