Become A Member
ASNY has served as a strong and transparent platform for Licensed Acupuncturist’s for almost 30 years. ASNY continues to serve the profession by adhering to it’s mission statement and listening to it’s members. We believe that the in order to successfully carry out the mission, we must become a strong and coherent profession in New York State.
Starting on October 1, 2023 the following new joining/renewing options will go into effect:
Yearly Membership Options
- Regular Student – $50
- Current Faculty at Asian Medicine School – $250
- Retired Practitioner – $150
- Out-of-State Supporting Practitioner – $150
- First Year of Practice – $175 or recurring monthly payment – $15 for 12 months
- Professional Level, One – $275/year, or recurring monthly payment of $24 for 12 months
- Professional Level, Two – $350/year, or recurring monthly payment of $35 for 12 months, includes $50 voucher towards eligible ASNY CEU classes
- Silver Empire – $500/year. Includes $50 voucher towards ASNY CEU classes
- Gold Empire – $1,000/year. Includes $50 voucher towards ASNY CEU classes
- Professional advocacy, year-round
- 10% to 25% off eligible ASNY continuing education classes
- American Society of Acupuncturists (ASA) membership
- 10% off malpractice insurance
- Up to 50% discount on acupuncture & herbal supplies
- Bimonthly newsletter to help you stay informed of advocacy and industry news
- Free marketing with our ‘Find an Acupuncturist’ directory
- Opportunity to be involved by joining a committee, or applying to join our Board of Directors
- Your membership dues are tax deductible as a business expense*
- Peace of mind knowing you are supporting and participating in the advancement of your profession in NY and nationally
In the works:
- Free and discounted ASNY on-demand continuing education webinars.
- Additional benefits for Professional Level Two, Silver and Gold Empire members.
*ASNY is a 501 (c)(6) tax-exempt trade association, EIN: 13-3592409, Contributions or gifts to ASNY are not tax deductible as charitable contributions, however they may be tax deductible as ordinary and necessary business expenses, subject to exclusion for lobbying activity. The percentage of your dues that go towards lobbying activity will not be tax deductible. Please consult your tax professional for advice.