The mission of the governance committee is to organize policy and procedures, manage elections and bylaws amendments, seek and review board candidates, and monitor bylaws compliance. This committee is dedicated to vetting procedures and processes for the betterment and fluidity of the ASNY group and its members. These systems in place are designed to ensure efficacy and the longevity of the organization.
- Operations: Policy & Procedures Manual
- By-Laws Monitoring and Adjustment
- Liaison with Committees for SOPs and Policy Changes
- Gather nominations for Director & Officer Candidates
- Vet Candidates
- Develop forms for implemented policies and procedures