PROTECT. ADVOCATE. GROW.
ASNY is a 501(c)(6) tax-exempt trade association organized for the benefit of its members. ASNY Members are professional Licensed Acupuncturists (L.Acs), OM Herbalists, Students, Vendors, and Patients & Supporters of the Acupuncture Industry. Together we strive to preserve, protect and advance the profession of Acupuncture as well as improve access to people in need of Acupuncture throughout New York.
ASNY believes that #AcupunctureIsESSENTIAL. Advocating for Licensed Acupuncturists (L.Acs), Students, and Patients in New York is therefore our top priority. ASNY has been the leading educational resource and advocacy platform for the deeply-rooted industry of Acupuncture and OM herbal medicine throughout New York for almost 30 years. The volunteers at ASNY continue to serve the profession by listening to its members and transparently engaging in activities that align with our mission. We believe that to successfully carry out our mission, we must be a strong, unified, and coherent profession in New York State.
Find an Acupuncturist
ASNY provides a thorough database of licensed Acupuncturists for your convenience.
Become a member
Join ASNY today where you have voting rights on important issues and make your voice heard.
Attend an Event
View our calendar of events to find CEU Classes and other networking opportunities.
We always need volunteers! Join one of our committees where your efforts can make an impact.
Why Join ASNY
ASNY serves as a platform from which the profession as a whole may have a voice. That voice is only as strong as we make it. Joining your state society is invaluable and a powerful way to make your voice heard!
Our Mission Statement
The Acupuncture Society of New York mission is to promote the practice of acupuncture and Oriental Medicine in New York State. We fulfill our mission by:
- Educating our members through newsletters, lectures and continuing educational courses.
- Negotiating specific benefits for our members from suppliers, vendors and educators.
- Providing a consistent contact point for the press and media.
- Steering potential patients to our members through our website referral pages.
- Keeping abreast and pro-active in appropriate NY State legislative issues.
- Participating in national conferences.
- Maintaining cordial relationships with other state associations, and national organizations